Making Appointments -- Scheduling and Fees
I use a sliding scale, which means that I present a fee range that works for me, and you choose the specific amount that works for you. A little unconventional, but it honors individuality and integrity in me and in you. (If you aren't sure what to choose, just pay the middle of the range.)
- 1 hour massage: $70 - $105; midpoint $85
- 1 1/2 hour massage: $95 - $125
- 1 hour weekly/bi-weekly massage: $60 - $85
- 1 1/2 hour weekly/bi-weekly massage: $85 - $115
- Massage Intensive. Buy 4 massages for $220 ($55 each); must be used in a 2-month period! PREPAID; not to be shared by more than one person; limit of two intensives per person per year.
- Downtown Northampton Gift Card Program. Use your Downtown Northampton Gift Card to purchase a massage! Gift cards are sold at the Northampton Chamber of Commerce office (99 Pleasant Street), online at explorenorthampton.com, or at the self-serve kiosk on the 2nd floor of Thornes Marketplace.
- Buddy Gift Certificate Program. Refer a friend for $20 off their first massage!
- Journeys Within Gift Certificates. Not to be used for yourself; never expires.
All appointments must be made in advance -- no walk-ins, please. The 24-hour cancellation policy that applies to all appointments is described in full below. Groupon clients -- please read the cancellation policy carefully!
- Monday, 8:30 - 2:30*
- Tuesday, 8:30 - 2:30*
- Thursday, 8:30 - 2:30*
- Friday, 8:30 - 2:30*
Best availability: starting times between 8:30 and 1:30 are easiest to schedule quickly.
Best parking: two-hour parking can be found on Main Street underneath the railroad bridge; on Strong/Pearl Street; and around the corner on King/Pleasant streets or on Market/Hawley streets.
Accessibility: There is a small elevator right at the entrance that goes up to the 3rd floor. A non-motorized wheelchair is easiest to maneuver in and out.
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
To change the day or time of your appointment, I require at least 24 hours' notice, and really appreciate 48 hours or more. This respects my time and makes it possible to find another person to take that time slot, especially in prime hours after 3:00.
- If you cancel and give at least 24 hours' notice, there is no fee!
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice, there is a 1/2 session fee that you must pay on or before our next session.
- If you cancel the same day, or do not show, you must pay the entire session fee.
I am sorry to have to have this policy, but after having 3 Groupons cancel on the same day, all within hours of their appointments, I had to do something to make my schedule sane and workable.
- If you cancel without enough notice or do not show, the missed session must be paid for exactly as described above, with my regular fees. This redeems the Groupon.
- If you want to make an appointment after I have listed your Groupon as redeemed, you can still get a deal! Call me and we'll figure something out.
Journeys Within Massage Therapy
39 Main Street, Suite 32
Northampton, MA 01060
(413) 584 - 0020